A half-day training course that can help you make a difference.
Know what to do if someone is thinking about suicide by following the easy to remember TALK steps - Tell, Ask, Listen and Keep-safe. These practical steps offer immediate help to someone having thoughts of suicide and help you both move forward to connect with more specialised support.
- Identify people thinking of suicide.
- Overcome barriers in talking about suicide.
- Identify reasons we may miss, dismiss or avoid suicide.
- Practice using the 4-step model of suicide alertness.
- Connect people at risk of suicide with further appropriate help.
“SafeTALK is informative, clear and concise I feel much more confident to ask people if they are thinking about suicide and know how to help them”.
Check out view our Event Calendar for upcoming training opportunities.