All organisations have a duty to keep children and young people safe. As part of this, Young Lives Consortium offers training and support to assist your group to meet its responsibilities.
How can Young Lives Consortium help?
- Check out the safeguarding training offer in our Training Section
- We work alongside Wakefield District Safeguarding Partnership, to find out more about the multi-agency learning and development offer, click here
- We are working alongside partners in West Yorkshire to develop a shared organisational safeguarding assessment. Please click here for more info.
- Wakefield Safeguarding Children Partnership
- If you are worried about a child, please contact Social Care Direct/ Integrated Front Door- (Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm) please still call 0345 8503 503 to speak to the Emergency Duty Team.
- Worried about a child? WSCP
- Continuum of Need WSCP
- Worried about an adult? Adult Social Care
- Emotional Wellbeing Resources for children and young people WF-I-Can
- Managing Difficult Feelings Guide Wakefield Council
- Wakefield Families Together website
- Safeguarding and Risk Management Hub NYA
- After-school clubs, community activities and tuition
- What is safeguarding? NCVO
- Research and Resources NSPCC Learning
- Talk PANTS NSPCC
- Relationship Safety Lesson Plans Anna Freud
- Stop It Now! Helping prevent child sexual abuse
- Parents Protect Together we can prevent child sexual abuse
- Planet P*rn Resource Pack BISH Training
- Sexual Behaviours Traffic Light Tool Brook CPD
- Think U Know CEOP Education
- Sexting: How to respond to an incident Gov uk